BID FOR: Table of Four
with Six Course Tasting Menu and Paired Wines
at the award-winning Verveine RestaurantCURRENT HIGHEST BID: £400 (Ellen C)
MAKE YOUR BID BELOW NOW!
Previous Bids: Simon H: £350 | Richard H: £275 | Simon H: £250 | Richard H: £200 | Adam D: £150
(Normal price: Tasting Menu: £90pp + Paired Wines: £55pp)
The tasting menu is taken by the whole table, with menu based on seasonality.
Specific dietary requirements or dislikes catered for.
At Verveine, David Wykes creates extraordinary food with fresh seasonal ingredients, originality and theatre.
Verveine is a Michelin Recommended restaurant, and in 2015 appeared in the Sunday Times Top 100 Restaurants.
The latest recognition of Dave’s culinary brilliance finds him alongside famous South East restaurants such as; The Fat Duck and Waterside Inn in Bray, Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons in Oxfordshire, and André Garrett at Cliveden House in Taplow.
More Important bidding Information
- Anyone can bid as many times as they like.
- The highest bid received will appear in the scolling message above.
- Bidding will continue until the online bidding closing time below.
- The best bid received before that time wins!
- The winners will experience an extraordinary meal at Verveine which would take place on an evening of your choice agreed with David Wykes.